Provide items to support a Gatehouse family’s success and sustainability.
In-kind gifts allow us to better leverage our resources so Gatehouse women and children have the necessary support as they work toward building a foundation of permanent self-sustainability.
If you’d like to donate items, we accept:
- New baby items (bedding, supplies, safety and bath items, diapers and wipes)
- New bath towels, bed pillows and twin XL or full-sized bedding
- New decorative pillows and throw blankets
- New household items, home décor and table lamps
- Unused and unopened toiletries (full-sized), personal items, and household cleaners and supplies
- Tickets for events or entertainment opportunities for Gatehouse children and members
- Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kohl’s or local restaurant gift cards in any denomination
Because we do not have the staff or facilities to sort, store, test and/or sanitize items, we do not accept used items.
Donations may be dropped off in person at The Gatehouse during business hours (we do not offer donation pick up). For questions or to schedule a time to drop off donations, please email us at [email protected].
Visit our Amazon Wishlist to see our most urgent current needs.