Be Creative! Develop Your Own Fundraiser.
- Make your own “Party with Purpose.” Think of something you love to do, rally your friends and raise funds for The Gatehouse. We can show you how, and we can even come share about how we help women and their children.
- Host a Gatehouse founder to speak to a group you’re involved with
- Create art and auction it off for The Gatehouse
- Adopt an apartment and raise money for setting it up with supplies needed for the new family
- Donate new women’s and children’s clothing for Keeps Boutique, or hold a party where friends bring clothes that will be needed
- Spearhead a social media fundraising effort
The possibilities are endless. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
The Gatehouse a supportive living community for women — whether single or with children — leaving a crisis, such as abuse, poverty, homelessness, tragic divorce or other reasons. To see the minimum eligibility requirements, as well as refer a woman or yourself for possible enrollment, click here to learn more.
Learn more about The Gatehouse and take a tour at one of our Gatehouse Information Gatherings (GIG). For information about GIGs and other upcoming events or to register for an event, click here.
The Gatehouse’s Amazon Wish List is always updated with our current needs. Buy an item or consider hosting a party with purpose using the registry. Another way to support us while shopping on Amazon is through smile.amazon.com. You’ll find us under projectHandUp – The Gatehouse.