AMFM is one of the best mental health facilities in California, with a 2:1 client to staff ratio. Our dedicated and experienced staff team offers personalized care 24 hours a day in a world-class treatment facility.
Signs of mental health issues
The symptoms you experience can vary depending on your mental health illness or the disorder-related symptoms or side-effects. These symptoms can affect your overall quality of life and disrupt your daily activities. Some of the signs warning of an underlying mental health issue include:
- Unhappiness or feeling sad or down frequently
- Inability to concentrate
- Feeling worried, anxious, ashamed, or guilty
- Extreme mood swings
- Choosing isolation and remaining withdrawn from social events, gatherings, friends, family, and loved ones.
- Experiencing fatigue, low energy, or suffering from insomnia
- Paranoia, delusions, hallucinations, suicidal thoughts, etc.
In case you experience any of these symptoms, you must enroll for inpatient mental health treatment in CA as soon as possible. Besides, experiencing issues with alcohol or drug use, stress, problems at work or school, or relationships also suggests you need professional help.
Can I overcome mental health illness without treatment?
You should not take mental health illnesses lightly, as these are not issues you can generally fix on your own. Leaving mental health problems untreated can cause severe behavioral issues and lead to fatal consequences.
Speak to one of the best mental health professionals in California to learn your treatment options. Unresolved mental health issues can lead to complications like family conflicts, legal and financial problems, self-harm and harm to others, alcohol/drug addiction, etc.
What makes us the #1 mental health facility in Orange County?
Ranked among the best California mental health treatment centers, we offer the highest quality of mental health care in an upscale facility. Here's what sets us apart from other mental health treatment programs in California:
- Infrastructure – As a top-rated mental health treatment center, we offer our patients the finest accommodation, nutritious meals, around-the-clock medical care and support, and a variety of modern amenities to help them feel relaxed and comfortable.
- Excellent ongoing support – We conduct continuing care programs to keep a constant check on our alumni patients’ mental wellbeing. This provide them with the foundation for long-lasting stability and recovery.
- Evidence-based programs – Using evidence-based treatments like cognitive behavioral therapy, family therapy, group therapies, etc., we help patients overcome their mental health issues and traumatic memories. These therapies also help them develop critical life skills to lead a healthy, happy, and fulfilling life after their stay at our facility.
Your search for the ‘types of mental health programs near me in California’ ends here. Do not let your mental health issues stop you from living your life to the fullest. Call AMFM at (844) 250-6235 to learn about our treatments and therapies. Ranked as one of the best mental health facilities in California, we have some of the highly sought-after clinicians, psychiatrists, therapists, and RNs. Join us to embark on a liberating journey towards improved mental wellness.